Adinkra Duafe Wooden Comb Necklace
The pendant on this necklace is a symbol that originated from Ghana. It is called Duafe, which means "wooden comb". It represents beauty, cleanliness, and good feminine qualities. These qualities consist of love, care, patience, and fondness.
- Product is 3/4in (20mm) or 1in (24mm), with a 18in(48cm) chain and 2in(5cm) extension
- Charms & Chains are solid 925 sterling silver.
- The gold plated necklaces are plated with 18k.
- Please note that oxidized necklaces are dark grey / light black on the edges and not full on black
- Nickel and lead free and will not give any allergic reaction.